Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to Austin, TX and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
Regenerative medicine can be defined as the process of replacing or “regenerating” human cells, organs, or tissues to restore normal function. It is a cutting edge innovation in the medical field with almost miraculous potential. Conventional treatments normally focus on managing the symptoms instead ofhealing the body.
Conversely, regenerative treatments are long term medical procedures that aim at recovering health through tissue regeneration that restores the body to its normal condition. As a leading medical clinic in Austin, TX, QC Kinetix offers a range of non-surgical regeneration treatments geared to help patients live healthier, happier lives free of pain.
We have a team of physicians specialized in different areas to provide you with pain relief in an efficient and non-invasive manner. The specialties include:
- Stem Cell Therapy– If you have a joint injury or are suffering from arthritis, stem cell therapy is an ideal treatment for you. Our body naturally generates stem cells that promote healing and tissue regeneration in the case of an injury. Stem cell therapy involves injecting stem cells directly into the injured area, stimulating the body to reconstruct its damaged joint. This injection also contains hyaluronic acid, which helps to ease pain, lubricate joints, and restore lost mobility.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy— If you lead an active lifestyle and want to avoid the surgery downtime, PRP Therapy would be an ideal treatment for you. This non-surgical procedure is effective in promoting long team pain relief and healing.
It utilizes the platelets from your own blood to restore the damaged tendon or cartilage. This stimulates the natural production of stem cell, resulting in completely healed and regenerated tissue.
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI) – This treatment is used to relieve pain in muscles that contain trigger points. A trigger point is a tight band or knot that is created when the muscle fails to fully relax after a contraction. It may also result in pain in other parts of the body by irritating the adjacent nerves. This is known as referred pain.
TPIs are effective in treating pain in conditions such as fibromyalgia, myofascial pain, and tension headaches. The procedure itself is quite simple, normally taking only a couple of minutes.
Moreover, our healthcare professionals have the expertise and experience to treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Shoulder pain
- Back pain
- Knee pain
- Hip pain
- Neck pain
- and more!
If you are looking for reliable regenerative treatment in Austin, TX, then QC Kinetix should be your go-to medical clinic. Our qualified team will carefully craft a treatment plan designed for your unique situation to maximize your quality of life. Get in touch with us today to schedule your appointment and begin your journey back to a normal routine.
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to Austin and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
QC Kinetix is a full-service Acute and Chronic Pain Management facility in Austin, Texas. We are committed to offering safe and reliable treatments for various acute and chronic pain conditions.
Our pain management specialists develop personalized treatment plans that are unique to each patient’s needs. These plans are designed to improve the quality of life of our patients and help themrecover their normal daily lives. Our specialists are highly trained and extensively experienced in managing a variety of pain conditions, including:
- Knee pain
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Inguinal and pelvic pain
- Small fiber neuropathy
- Surgery-related pain
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Arthritis pain
- Muscle spasm
- Cancer-induced pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Hip arthritis
- Hip bursitis
- Hip tendonitis
Why choose QC Kinetix for your pain management needs?
- Highly Trained Staff- Our experts are highly trained and always up to date with technologies in the dynamic field of medicine. Besides practicing pain management, we also strive to develop our skills and adopt cutting edge technologies.
- Holistic Approach– When it comes to offering effective pain management services, it is important to consider a wide range of factors to help you create a personalized and effective pain management plan.
Whether you want targeted therapies, minimally invasive treatments, or evidence-based interactive techniques, we’ve got you covered.
- Multispecialty– At QC Kinetix, we have specialists trained in different areas of pain management. This allows us to treat a wide range of problems. We understand that different people struggle with different types of pain, so you need to work with a specialist who understands your situation.
If you live in Austin, TX and need reliable pain management services, get in touch with QC Kinetix. With our multispecialty practice, you can rest assured knowing you will get comprehensive pain management experience under one roof.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
Whether you are a student, a professional athlete, or someone who just enjoys physical activity, a sports medicine physician can help you optimize performance, curtail injury risks, and minimize the time injuries prevent you from participating in your favorite activities.
At QC Kinetix, we are committed to providing comprehensive treatment for sports-relatedinjuries and conditions. We help our patients get back to their active lifestyles as quickly as possible. Our sports medicine physicians have the skills and experience to treat a wide range of sports injuries.
Using their cutting-edge training and extensive experience, they can examine, diagnose, and treat both simple and complex issues, including:
- Knee or shoulder dislocation
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries
- Hamstring injuries
- Patella (knee) tendonitis
- Swimmer’s shoulder
- Meniscus tear
- Adductor tendonitis
- Cartilage injury
Are you an injured athlete looking for a reputable sports medicine physician in Austin, TX? Call QC Kinetix today and schedule an appointment.
Wellness center - Rated #1 in Austin, TX!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to Austin & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
As a leading wellness center in Austin, TX, QC Kinetix is committed to providing the best in health and fitness services for those who are looking to improve their current physical condition. When you come to our wellness center, you can be confident you will get the most valuable health, nutrition, and fitness information available.
You will be thoroughly equipped to attain the highest possible level of health and fitness. At QC Kinetix Wellness Center, we offer our patients personalized health and fitness programs that are tailored to their individual needs. Before you embark on a wellness program, our specialists will carefully assess your current health and fitness level to determine your specific needs.
We intentionally support and encourage our patients through the lifestyle changes they are undergoing. This helps them reach their wellness goals in a faster, healthier, and more efficient manner. We also offer support and guidance for various personal challenges, such as depression, anxiety disorder, and low testosterone levels.
In fact, we have a teamof physicians that specializes in low testosterone levels (Low-T). This is a serious medical condition, affecting over 13 million men in the United States. Left untreated, it can have a devastating effect on your quality of life.
If you suspect that you have low testosterone levels it is imperative for you to seek treatment as soon as possible. At QC Kinetix Wellness Center, we offer comprehensive Low-T Therapy to help restore your testosterone to healthy levels. For this or any otherwellness needs in Austin, Texas, give us a call today to book your appointment.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in Austin TX and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
Do you experience pain or have an injury in your arm, hand, shoulder, elbow, knee, hip, or leg? If so, you might want to see an orthopedic specialist. At QC Kinetix, we offer top-notch service when it comes to the diagnosis and treatment of various orthopedic conditions.
Our goal is to getour patients back to full strength and proper mobility—free of pain—as quickly and as safely as possible. We use both surgical and non-surgical orthopedic procedures to accomplish that goal. We have a teamof certified orthopedic specialists who are fellowship-trained in subspecialties such as spine care, foot surgery, hand surgery, and joint replacement.
Moreover, we have a number of physiatrists who offer non-surgical spine care, electrodiagnostictesting, and interventional pain management. Patients suffering from autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis are also covered, thanks to our team of experienced rheumatologists.
So, if you are looking for reliable and affordable care for any minor, urgent, or complex orthopedic injury in Austin, TX, you can get excellent care at QC Kinetix. Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.
About Austin, TX
Austin is the capital city of Texas. The inland city neighboring the Hill Country region is popular for its eclectic live-music scene characterized by rock, blues, and country tunes. The city is endowed with parks and lakes that are a populardestination for biking, hiking, boating, and swimming enthusiasts.
Austin, TX is considered one of the most livable metro areas in the United States, thanks to a variety of factors. These factors include the beautiful weather, the hospitable people, the favorable job market, and uniqueculture. You certainly can’t go wrong in establishing a home in the world’s live music capital.
Healthcare in Austin, Texas is also enviable. QC Kinetix is one of the leading sports medicine centers in the city, with a team of highly trained and experienced sports medicine physicians.