Windsor Park, NC
Do you suffer from a chronic condition, and all the treatments you've tried have been unsuccessful? Then you might want to try QC Kinetix.
QC Kinetix is a premier wellness clinic in Windsor Park, offering a range of minimally invasive treatments for various chronic and acute conditions.
Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to Windsor Park, NC and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
Regenerative medicine is a branch of medicine that involves the repair or regeneration of cells, tissues, and organs by stimulating the body’s natural healing capability. QC Kinetix is a premier regenerative treatment center, specializing in two of the major types of regenerative medicine therapies.
- Stem Cell Therapy – Stem cells promote natural healing and tissue regeneration in the body. So, the injection of stem cells into the injured area can accelerate tissue repair and recovery. Stem cell injections also contain hyaluronic acid, which is effective in healing pain, lubricating joints, and restoring lost mobility.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy – PRP Therapy involves the use of your own blood platelets to restore damaged tissue. This therapy promotes the natural production of stem cells, leading to wholly healed and regenerated tissue.
At QC Kinetix, we apply these non-surgical procedures to relieve:
• Knee pain
• Shoulder pain
• Back pain
• Hip pain
• Multiple sclerosis
If you’re looking for a reliable regenerative treatment clinic, you can’t go wrong with QC Kinetix.
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to Windsor Park and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
Persistent pain can disrupt every aspect of life, including work productivity and getting enough rest. At times, you may have a hard time controlling your pain despite treatment and leading a healthy lifestyle.
At QC Kinetix, our goal is not to offer a quick fix to your condition. We are committed to eliminating the pain altogether. This is geared to restore function and enhance your quality of life. Here’s a list of conditions that our physicians can help you manage:
• Disc diseases
• Back and neck pain
• Compression fracture
• Cancer-related pain
• Faith back surgery.
• Spinal stenosis
• Chest wall pain
• Phantom limb pain
• Sacroiliac joint pain
• Nerve entrapment
• Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
• Peripheral neuropathy
• Hip tendonitis
• Bone-to-bone hip arthritis
• Ischemic pain
If you suffer from any chronic or acute pain that is affecting your ability to perform everyday activities, don’t hesitate to contact QC Kinetix.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
QC Kinetix has a team of qualified and experienced physicians who can treat athletes of all ages. The sports medicine experts have extensive knowledge of the causes and potential treatments for sports-related injuries and conditions.
Below is a list of some of the sports-related injuries and conditions we can address:
• Sports concussions
• Bone and stress fractures
• Foot pain
• Muscle and tendon strains and tears
• Calcific tendinitis
• Impingement syndromes
• Nerve entrapment
Our sports medicine team is composed of sports medicine physicians, physical therapists, orthopedic surgeons, physical trainers, researchers, and dietitians. If you suffer from any musculoskeletal injury or sports-related illness, QC Kinetix should be your go-to clinic.
Our specialists also address medical issues unique to cyclists, runners, swimmers, and different other sports enthusiasts. They normally perform a comprehensive examination to determine the kind of sports medicine procedure that suits your condition.
They may also recommend surgery if none of the non-surgical treatment options is successful. Contact QC Kinetix today to schedule a personalized examination at our Windsor Park clinic.
Wellness center - Rated #1 in Windsor Park, NC!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to Windsor Park & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
At least 15 million adult men in the United States have low testosterone levels. This condition is also known as hypogonadism. It causes a range of detrimental effects, including:
• Loss of sexual desire
• Reduced sexual performance
• Diminished enjoyment of life
• Reduced ability to focus
• Reduced sports performance
Low testosterone levels are associated with various health conditions, including diabetes, obesity, asthma, high cholesterol, and hypertension. At QC Kinetix, we offer advanced Low T Therapy to help you reverse the symptoms of hypogonadism. After the therapy, you can expect improved sexual performance, boosted mood, ability to concentrate, increased energy, and improved sports performance.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in Windsor Park NC and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
Orthopedics is a branch of medicine that deals with issues that affect the musculoskeletal system. The system includes the muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves, and bones. Orthopedic conditions can have a negative impact on your ability to perform daily life activities efficiently.
These conditions can also affect the overall quality of your life. At QC Kinetix, our goal is to help you get back to enjoying an active, pain-free life as quickly as possible following an orthopedic injury or condition.
To achieve this, we develop a personalized treatment plan for our patients to ensure they receive proper diagnosis and treatment for their specific condition. Our team of orthopedists has expertise and experience to treat a variety of orthopedic issues, including:
• Degenerative spondylolisthesis
• Degenerative disc disease
• Back and neck pain
• Spinal deformities
• Osteoporosis and compression fractures
At QC Kinetix, we employ the latest imaging technologies to ensure a timely, accurate diagnosis. So, if you suffer from any musculoskeletal condition or struggling with any kind of pain, you can count on QC Kinetix to offer you a reliable and affordable treatment.
Contact us today to schedule a personalized examination by experienced orthopedists at our Windsor Park office.
About Windsor Park, Charlotte, NC
Windsor Park is a neighborhood in Charlotte, NC. It was established in the 1960s. Located about a 15-minute drive from Uptown Charlotte and University City, Windsor Park offers its residents an urban-suburban mix feel.
The neighborhood is home to about 12,200 people, and the residents are generally liberal. It is an ideal place to live for those looking for single-family homes. It offers easy access to essential amenities and recreational facilities in the area.
Some of the notable areas near Windsor Park include Merry Oaks, NoDa, Plaza Midwood, South Park, and Cotswold. The neighborhood has many bars and restaurants, including Landmark Restaurants, Tacos El Nevado, and Pinchos El Bori. The public schools in Windsor Park are above average.