Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to SouthPark, Charlotte, NC and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
Regenerative medicine is the process of regenerating or replacing human cells, organs, or tissues to restore normal function. It is geared to regenerate damaged tissues and organs by stimulating the body’s natural healing processes. Regenerative medicine also may allow scientists to develop tissues and organs in the lab and safely implant them when the body can’t heal itself.
As experts in regenerative treatments, QC Kinetix has helped many patients with chronic conditions in SouthPark, Charlotte. Through comprehensive training and extensive experience, our team of specialists believes that regenerative therapies can improve patient recovery and restore a better quality of life.
We specialize in Stem Cell Therapy, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy, and Neuropathy Treatment. These non-surgical procedures provide natural pain relief by decelerating degeneration, easing discomfort, and enhancing mobility to help you avoid surgery and the downtime associated with it.
We use regenerative therapies to address a range of issues, including:
• Knee pain
• Back pain
• Shoulder pain
• Neck pain
• Hip pain
• Multiple sclerosis
If you struggle with any kind of injury or pain and looking for a reliable, long-term solution, QC Kinetix is ready to help. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to SouthPark and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
Pain can be frustrating. It can undermine your ability to perform daily activities and your overall quality of life. QC Kinetix offers state-of-the-art treatments to help relieve your pain and get you back to your normal, pain-free life.
As a premier pain clinic in SouthPark, QC Kinetix boasts a solid team of physicians and experienced pain management specialists. This team employs the latest technologies to diagnose and treat your pain, whether chronic or acute. We customize pain management plans based on each patient’s specific needs.
We are committed to providing remedies to minimize the intensity of the pain, promote coping, improve quality of life, and restore physical functioning. Below is a list of conditions we can help you cope with:
• Compression fractures
• Back and neck pain
• Disc disease
• Cancer-related pain
• Failed back surgery
• Chest wall pain
• Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
• Spinal stenosis
• Peripheral neuropathy
• Phantom limb pain
• Nerve entrapment
• Sacroiliac joint pain
• Hip tendonitis
• Ischemic pain
If you have any pain that is standing in your way to performing your daily life activities efficiently or preventing you from enjoying life to the fullest, QC Kinetix can be of help. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
Have you suffered an injury during sports or exercise, and it is affecting your performance? You might want to consult a sports medicine specialist at QC Kinetix. A qualified sports medicine specialist can help you restore your optimal athletic performance and prevent future injuries.
QC Kinetix offers advanced sports medicine services for professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts. If you live an active lifestyle, you could also benefit from our services. We are committed to providing our patients with personalized treatment for the best health and injury prevention as they engage in their favorite sports and exercises.
We have a solid team of specialists, comprising highly trained sports medicine physicians with vast experience in non-surgical musculoskeletal care. This team can address a variety of sports-related injuries and conditions, including:
• Calcific tendinitis
• Foot pain
• Bone fractures
• Muscle and tendon strains and tears
• Impingement syndromes
• Nerve entrapment
If you struggle with any sports-related injury or condition, don’t hesitate to contact QC Kinetix. We also address medical issues specific to cyclists, runners, swimmers, and various other sports enthusiasts.
Wellness center - Rated #1 in SouthPark, Charlotte, NC!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to SouthPark & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
Testosterone is a hormone generated in the testicles and is responsible for male characteristics such as deep voice, facial hair, and muscular build. It helps promote:
• Fat distribution
• Bone density
• Red blood cell production
• Sexual desire and performance
• Sperm production
• Muscle mass and strength
Testosterone levels are generally at their highest during puberty and early adulthood. The levels decline gradually as you get older. Besides aging, low testosterone levels may also be a result of injury, chemotherapy, stress, chronic illness, and various medications.
Low testosterone levels can lead to several detrimental effects, including:
• Low libido and reduced sexual performance
• Insomnia and other sleep disturbances
• Increased body fat
• Decreased bone density
• Reduced muscle mass and strength
• Swollen or tender breasts
• Body hair loss
• Reduced self-confidence and difficulty concentrating
At QC Kinetix, we can diagnose low testosterone and offer advance Low T Therapy to restore your testosterone levels.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in SouthPark and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
It can be frustrating when you can’t perform your everyday life activities effectively due to injury, pain, or medical condition. At QC Kinetix, we are committed to helping restore your mobility and getting you back to the activities you enjoy.
We have a team of orthopedic specialists who work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses your specific condition. The team can treat a variety of orthopedic issues, including:
• Degenerative disc disease
• Neck and back pain
• Injuries resulting from trauma and work-related accidents
• Degenerative spondylolisthesis
• Spinal deformities – kyphosis and scoliosis
• Osteoporosis and compression fractures
So, if you struggle with any musculoskeletal condition and looking for reliable orthopedic care in SouthPark, QC Kinetix should be your go-to clinic. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
About SouthPark, Charlotte, NC
SouthPark is an affluent residential and commercial area in Charlotte, NC. It is strategically located on the intersection of Fairview and Sharon roads, about six miles south of Uptown Charlotte. The neighborhood derives its name from the high-end SouthPark Mall, which opened in 1970.
Measuring about 1.8 million square feet, SouthPark is North Carolina’s largest shopping mall. SouthPark is also home to several upscale chains, including the Palm, Harper’s, and Noble’s. It also boasts numerous posh bars and restaurants. It is a favorite place to live for young professionals.