Have you tried all methods of controlling chronic pain, and nothing seems to work? QC Kinetix offers a range of advanced treatments for both chronic and acute conditions. With options ranging from Pain Management to Regenerative Medicine such as stem cell therapy and PRP therapy, we can find the treatment that best suits your condition.
Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to South End, Charlotte, NC and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
Regenerative Medicine is rapidly gaining popularity as a treatment option for those struggling with chronic pain or degenerative diseases. A QC Kinetix, we combine Stem Cell Therapy, PRP Therapy, and Neuropathy Treatment techniques to create unique, personalized treatment plans for our patients.
Stem Cell Therapy: Stem Cell Therapy works by generating healthy cells to replace or restore diseased or damaged cells without the need for an invasive surgical procedure. This comprehensive approach translates to an expedient recovery for you. At QC Kinetix, we extract the stem cells from your own body. We conduct this procedure at our South End, Charlotte clinic, using state-of-the-art equipment. So, you can rest assured you’re getting the best quality treatment.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy: This treatment involves the use of injections to stimulate cell growth and the body’s natural healing processes. It is one of the least invasive treatment procedures available today. It results in a fast response from your body.
We have a team of experienced specialists who use these non-surgical procedures to treat a range of conditions, including:
• Back Pain
• Shoulder Pain
• Knee Pain
• Back Pain
• Hip Pain
• Neck Pain
• Multiple Sclerosis
If you’re looking for a reliable Regenerative Medicine treatment center in South End, you can’t go wrong with QC Kinetix. We’re committed to helping you get back to living an active, joyful, and pain-free lifestyle.
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to South End and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
Pain can be frustrating. It can have an adverse impact on the quality of your life, denying you the ability to perform your daily life activities efficiently. At QC Kinetix, we use advanced treatments to help relieve your pain and restore normal function.
As a premier pain clinic in South End, Charlotte, we have a team of experienced physicians and refined pain management specialists. The team employs state-of-the-art technologies to identify, diagnose, and ease your pain.
We take a multi-disciplinary approach and customize treatment to meet your specific pain management needs. Our experienced specialists can address the following conditions:
• Back and neck pain
• Cancer-related pain
• Disc disease
• Compression fractures
• Spinal stenosis
• Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
• Chest wall pain
• Nerve entrapment
• Peripheral neuropathy
• Phantom limb pain
• Sacroiliac joint pain
• Bone-on-bone hip arthritis
• Ischemic pain from peripheral vascular disease
• Hip tendonitis
If any kind of pain is affecting your ability to perform daily activities or undermining the overall quality of your life, QC Kinetix can help. Contact us today to schedule a personalized evaluation to determine what pain management treatment would suit you.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
At QC Kinetix, one of our goals is to help professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts with advanced diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation for various sports injuries. We want to help you get back in the game or active lifestyle as soon as possible.
Besides treating sports injuries, we also offer a comprehensive sports medicine program to help you avoid injuries during sports or exercise. We try our best to use non-surgical treatment procedures for sports injuries.
However, if the non-surgical treatments fail, our sports medicine specialist may recommend the most appropriate surgical procedure. What’s more, we offer a comprehensive program for both outpatient and inpatient to help you get back in action as quickly as possible.
We can address a range of sports-related injuries and conditions. These include:
• Foot pain
• Bone fractures
• Muscle and tendon strains and tears
• Calcific tendinitis
• Impingement syndromes
• Nerve entrapment and syndromes
Wellness center - Rated #1 in South End, Charlotte, NC!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to South End & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
Testosterone is a sex hormone responsible for the growth and development of male sex organs. It also helps to maintain other sexual characteristics. Testosterone levels in your body normally decrease as you get older.
Other factors that can influence testosterone levels include chronic health issues like obesity or diabetes, trauma, or medications such as corticosteroids. Low testosterone levels can lead to an increase in body fat, emotional changes, reduced energy, and decreased sexual desire and performance.
At QC Kinetix, we offer comprehensive assessment tests for low testosterone levels. We then treat your condition with personalized Low T Therapy. By reversing the symptoms of low testosterone, you’ll feel more energized and less irritable.
You’ll enjoy productive sleep and find it easier to concentrate. Your libido will improve as well. If you experience any symptoms of Low Testosterone, don’t hesitate to contact QC Kinetix.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in South End and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
At QC Kinetix, we offer advanced, comprehensive care for musculoskeletal injury and disease. If you’re in unbearable pain, turn to orthopedic specialists at QC Kinetix, a premier provider of orthopedic treatment in South End, Charlotte.
Thanks to our expertise and commitment, we rank among the best hospitals in the region for quality orthopedic programs. To deliver the best care, our specialists focus on specific treatment areas, including:
• Back and neck pain
• Degenerative disc disease
• Injuries resulting from trauma or work-related injuries
• Degenerative spondylolisthesis
• Compression fractures
• Spinal deformities
About South End, Charlotte, NC
Historic South End, commonly known as South End, is a neighborhood just south of Uptown Charlotte, NC. It is well served by the LYNX Blue Line light rail. In fact, there are four stations at the heart of the South End.
This neighborhood was once a vibrant industrial zone networked with multiple freight lines and dotted with textile factories and a host of other warehouses. It was the United States’ first gold rush and Charlotte’s first railroad.
Today, South End is a busy and lively neighborhood enjoying a rapid development of breweries, apartment buildings, the creation of outdoor recreation facilities, and the growth of a young professional population.