Sardis Woods, NC
Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to Sardis Woods, NC and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
If you have a chronic condition and all the treatments you have tried have been unsuccessful, you should try regenerative medicine. Regenerative medicine involves extracting regenerative cells from a healthy source and introducing them into a diseased or injured part of the body. It utilizes growth factors, proteins, cytokines, and mesenchymal stem cells to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes.
This helps to repair damaged tissue resulting from injury, disease, or age. As experts in regenerative treatments, QC Kinetix has helped many patients in Sardis Woods, Charlotte using the world's most innovative minimally invasive therapies.
We specialize in two of the major types of regenerative treatment:
- Stem Cell Therapy – Our body naturally produces stem cells that promote recovery and tissue regeneration following an injury. Stem Cell Treatment involves the injection of stem cells into an injured area. This process stimulates the body to regenerate its damaged tissue. Stem cell injections also contain hyaluronic acid. This acid promotes pain relief, joint lubrication, and restoration of lost mobility. Stem cell therapies are ideal for those who have arthritis or are suffering from a joint injury.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy – PRP therapy involves the injection of plasma enriched with your own blood platelets into an injured area. It is effective in promoting long-term pain relief and recovery. So if you’re looking for reliable regenerative treatment for your chronic condition, you can bet on QC Kinetix to help you get back to your normal, fulfilling, pain-free lifestyle.
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to Sardis Woods and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
At QC Kinetix, we are committed to helping you live your healthiest life possible by relieving pain symptoms as well as restoring function and movement. Our pain management specialists employ state-of-the-art techniques to help relieve pain symptoms caused by various conditions.
We customize pain management plans based on each patient’s specific needs. Below are some of the conditions our experienced specialists can help you cope with:
• Compression fractures
• Back and neck pain
• Cancer-related pain
• Disc disease
• Chest wall pain
• Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
• Nerve entrapment
• Peripheral neuropathy
• Phantom limb pain
• Sacroiliac joint pain
• Hip tendonitis
• Ischemic pain from peripheral vascular disease
If you have any pain that is affecting your quality of life and looking for reliable pain management care in Sardis Woods, QC Kinetix should be your go-to pain clinic.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
QC Kinetix offers a wide range of services to help professional athletes, weekend warriors, and fitness enthusiasts with their injuries. We not only treat but also prevent sports-related injuries and conditions. We have a team of sports medicine specialists with extensive experience in non-surgical musculoskeletal care.
Our specialists can address a variety of sports-related injuries and conditions, including:
• Bone and stress fractures
• Foot pain
• Muscle and tendon strains and tears
• Calcific tendinitis
• Impingement syndromes
• Nerve entrapment and neuromas
We can also address medical issues specific to cyclists, runners, swimmers, and various other sports enthusiasts. So, if you struggle with any sports-related injury or condition, don’t hesitate to contact QC Kinetix. Our specialists will perform a comprehensive examination to determine whether your condition requires a surgical procedure or is treatable by other forms of sports medicine procedures.
Wellness center - Rated #1 in Sardis Woods, NC!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to Sardis Woods & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
Testosterone is a hormone generated mainly in the testicles. It is responsible for maintaining men’s:
• Bone density
• Facial and body hair
• Fat distribution
• Red blood cell production
• Sexual performance
• Muscle mass and strength
• Sperm production
Testosterone levels usually peak during puberty and early adulthood. The levels gradually decline as you get older, usually after age 30. Low testosterone levels can cause detrimental effects, such as:
- Changes in sexual function, including reduced libido, fewer spontaneous erections, and infertility.
- Physical changes, including reduced muscle mass and strength, increased body fat, and reduced bone density. You may also experience a loss of energy.
- Emotional changes, including feelings of sadness, depression, reduced self-confidence, and difficulty concentrating.
At QC Kinetix, we offer advanced Low T Therapy to help restore your testosterone levels and reverse Low T symptoms. Contact us today to schedule a personalized examination to determine whether Low T Therapy is right for you.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in Sarids Woods, NC and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
QC Kinetix is of the leading orthopedic care centers in Charlotte, NC. Our world-class orthopedists treat a vast range of musculoskeletal conditions. We are committed to easing patients' pain and improving their mobility so they can enjoy more fulfilling, active lives.
We have the expertise, technology, and tools to treat your orthopedic conditions and get you back to doing the things you love. Below is a list of some of the orthopedic issues our team of orthopedists can address:
• Neck and back pain
• Degenerative disc disease
• Injuries resulting from trauma and work-related accidents
• Degenerative spondylolisthesis
• Osteoporosis and compression fractures
• Spinal deformities – kyphosis and scoliosis
So, if you have any musculoskeletal condition and looking for reliable orthopedic care in Sardis Woods, don’t hesitate to contact QC Kinetix. Our orthopedic specialists are ready to help you get back to a healthy, pain-free life.
More About Sardis Woods, NC
Sardis Woods is a neighborhood in Charlotte, about 10 miles southeast of Uptown Charlotte. Sardis Rd North, Sardis Rd, and the Crown Point Business Park envelop the area. It is home to about 6,800 people and one of the best places to live in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina.
The neighborhood boasts a selection of charming homes in a dense forest-like environment. It offers its residents a dense suburban feel and is a favorite place to live for young professionals. Sardis Woods offers easy access to a range of amenities.
There are plenty of shopping facilities within close proximity. These include Sycamore Commons, Windsor Square, and Crown Plaza. Outdoor enthusiasts also have several options, with McAlpine Creek Park and James Boyce Park located a few minutes from the neighborhood.
For those looking to live in a tranquil suburb with easy access to essential amenities and high-rated public schools, Sardis Woods is an ideal choice.