Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to Winston-Salem, NC and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
If you suffer from pain in your muscles, joints, tendons, or ligaments, there’s a good possibility you’ve been told that surgery is the only form of treatment that will provide you with any sort of relief. That’s where the experts here at QC Kinetix come into play. We offer non-surgical regeneration treatments that deliver natural relief from your pain. Our advanced techniques are able to treat various conditions such as sciatica, neuropathy, disc problems, and chronic degeneration. We specialize in two types of regenerative treatments:
- Stem Cell Therapy: Our bodies are built to heal themselves, and stem cell therapy promotes that healing process. You will no longer have to live with chronic pain from joint injury, arthritis, and more. Our premier regenerative medicine providers are highly trained & educated when it comes to stem cell therapy. This process involves injecting stem cells into the injured area, and simulating reconstruction to damaged joints. The injection also includes hyaluronic acid, which will help ease pain, lubricate joins, and restore mobility.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy: Have you been told surgery is the only way to heal an injury, or get rid of pain? The professionals here at QC Kinetix are here to tell you, that is not the case! Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy is a pain management approach to treating most musculoskeletal condition & sports injuries without the down time from invasive surgeries. PRP therapy is a safe & effective treatment that accelerates the healing process, helps your body regain mobility, and reduce or even eliminates pain.
Surgery candidate, crippled by joint pain, loss of mobility due to an injury, all of these factors qualify you for services provides by the professionals here at QC Kinetix. As the best pain management clinic in Winston Salem NC, our procedures are effective for Shoulder Pain, Knee Pain, Hip Pain, Back Pain, Multiple Sclerosis, Neck Pain, & more.
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to Winston-Salem and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
Our mission here at QC Kinetix is to help manage your pain using state of the art non-surgical techniques, and our goal is to educate clients on how they can regain control over their body and life. We accomplish our mission and goals by with the best available pain management medical providers in Winston Salem NC. Our team is highly trained and educated to ensure you receive the best possible treatment and get back to the quality of life that you deserve. Patient care and safety are the utmost priorities of our providers, so we are sure to keep you fully educated and up to date on your treatment process.
No matter what you pain may be, contact our professionals today! We start the process with a consultation to identify the cause of pain and create a proper treatment plan. We tailor each pain management treatment so that your needs are met, and you receive reduced or sometimes elimination of pain. Once your treatment begins, we keep you up to date of the process, listen to any of your concerns, and update your plan as needed. Our experienced physicians can help ease your pain and restore functionality for the following conditions:
- Neck and back pain
- Compression fractures
- Cancer-related pain
- Disc disease
- Failed back surgery
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Chest wall pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Nerve entrapment
- Phantom limb/stump pain
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Ischemic pain from peripheral vascular disease
- Bone-on-bone hip arthritis
- Hip tendonitis
Unlike an invasive surgery procedure, our procedures can help you manage discomfort in an efficient manner with no recovery period necessary. You will be back to work, physical activities, and life in little to no time when you choose QC Kinetix. Contact us today to request your free consultation.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
If you are an active person, an injury can quickly disrupt your lifestyle. To get back to the activities you enjoy, you need to achieve a quick recovery that will last! If you have been advised that surgery is your only option, you have experienced a failed surgery, or you have debilitating pain, call QC Kinetix today. We only provide non-surgical treatments, to ensure quick recovery and lasting results! Our procedures are as followed:
- Ultrasound: Injuries to soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles, and tendons, are not always picked up on an x-ray. So, at QC Kinetix we use advanced ultrasounds for diagnostic information and for precision with injections when needed. We discuss the use of ultrasounds for diagnostic and procedural needs with each individual patient.
- Class IV Laser: This procedure provides instant pain relief for your joints, helps improve functionality of the joint, increases mobility, and decrease inflammation. This is the first step in our treatment packages for quick pain relief and reduced swelling, while stimulating the damaged tissue.
- Platelet Rick Plasma (PRP) Therapy: PRP therapy has helped many athletes with various conditions that would have normally been treated with surgery. Not only can PRP often delay the need for invasive surgical procedures, but it can potential eliminate the need for surgery. Our specialist are highly trained and educated when it comes to PRP regenerative injection therapy so you are able to heal quicker, and reduce or sometimes even eliminate pain.
- Stem Cell Therapy: This process uses your body’s own ability to help aid in tissue repairs for musculoskeletal conditions. Your bone morrow mainly has two types of stem cells, and we use the MSCs to help repair connective and joint tissues. While this pain treatment plan sounds great, not everyone is a candidate. Age, medical conditions, medications, and other factors will help determine whether or not you are able to receive stem cell therapy. At QC Kinetix, we discuss with you all of the regenerative medicine options and help guide you to the best possible treatment plan.
Wellness center - Rated #1 in Winston-Salem, NC!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to Winston-Salem & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
As the #1 wellness center in Winston Salem, NC, QC Kinetix is committed to providing efficient, quality care to restore your health and fitness. Low testosterone can affect your quality of life in many different ways, and we want to help restore your body, mind, and spirit confidence. Our specialists have the experience to resolve the issues you may be dealing with daily. Some of the most common symptoms of Low T include, but aren’t limited to
- Poor Sleep
- Weakness of muscle strength
- Hair loss
- Increased body fat
- Decreased Libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Mood changes
- Memory problems
Our medical providers will perform a comprehensive exam and analysis of your hormone levels. Once you qualify for Low T therapy, we are very thorough and ensure your testosterone levels remain within normal ranges. Our strict monitoring of your progress provides you with the best chance to significantly impact the quality of your life. We look forward to working with you.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in Winston-Salem NC and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
Orthopedics is branch of medicine that deals with the treatment of bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and nerves. QC Kinetix is the premier regenerative medicine provider in Winston Salem, NC to help treat the diseases and conditions that you may be experiencing in the musculoskeletal system. It is no surprise that any pain, disease, or condition of this system can be life altering, and even leave you hardly able to move. That is why we are committed to helping you get back to the quality of life you deserve quickly and as painless as possible. From chronic conditions to recovering from an injury, our medical providers offer an array of treatment services to help, including but not limited to:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Back and neck pain
- Degenerative spondylolisthesis
- Trauma and work-related injuries
- Spinal deformities (scoliosis and kyphosis)
- Osteoporosis and compression fractures
Most people with orthopedic conditions are told that surgery is the only way to help them. Surgery leads to a long recovery, and sometime the issue isn’t even fixed just temporarily patched. If you have been told surgery is your only option, or if you have experienced a failed surgery, call QC Kinetix today and request a free consultation. We utilize the best regenerative therapies to help decrease inflammation, pain, and repair injuries or degenerated tissues. You can rely on our professionals to provide concierge level services throughout your entire treatment process. We are sure to educate you on your condition and your non-surgical treatment options so that you are able to make the executive decision to get your quality of life back.
Chronic pain, limited mobility, addictive pain medication, & emotional toll on your body, all of these are reasons you should call QC Kinetix and request a free consultation. We are able to help you with all types of conditions, and have you back on your feet in no time!
About Winston-Salem, NC
Winston-Salem is located in the Piedmont Triad region of North Carolina and is known to be the 4th largest metropolitan area. Although the city was listed among the ten best places to retire in the United States, it’s home to the well-known college Wake Forest University. They also received a notable ranking from the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal in 2017: 2nd most livable downtown in America. The community has focused a lot on the growth and revitalization of the downtown area with hotels, restaurants, and apartments.
Winston-Salem is the product of the merging of two towns in 1913, Winston and Salem. Winston was named after a local hero of the Revolutionary War, Joseph Winston, and home to almost 40 tobacco factories. Salem received its name from the word Shalom, which means peace. Now that these two towns are combine, the city of Winston-Salem is thriving and known as one of the most affordable large cities to start a small business. QC Kinetix strives to help the local community and economy of the beloved city and its residents.