Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to Charlotte, NC and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
If you’re experiencing pain in your muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments, or if you’re suffering from sciatica, neuropathy, disc problem or any other kind of pain, you might want to consider non-surgical regeneration treatment.
Regenerative Medicine may be defined as a form of tissue engineering and molecular biology that involves replacing or regenerating human cells, organs, or tissues to establish or restore normal function. QC Kinetix is a premier regenerative medicine providerin Charlotte, NC.
We offer advanced techniques that are designed to treat various conditions such as chronic degeneration of ligaments, tendons, muscles, and cartilage. We specialize in two of the most common types of regenerative treatment:
- Stem Cell Therapy– If you have a joint injury or you are suffering from arthritis, stem cell therapy would be an ideal treatment for you. Our body naturally generates stem cells that promote healing and tissue regeneration in the case of an injury. Stem cell therapy involves injecting stem cells directly into the injured area, stimulating the body to reconstruct its damaged joint. This injection also contains hyaluronic acid, which helps to ease pain, lubricate joints, and restore lost mobility.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy– If you lead an active lifestyle and want to avoid the surgery downtime, PRP Therapy would be an ideal treatment for you. This non-surgical procedure is effective in promoting long-term pain relief and healing.
It utilizes the platelets from your own blood to restore the damaged tendon or cartilage. This stimulates the natural production of stem cells, resulting in completely healed and regenerated tissue.
These non-surgical procedures deliver completely natural relief from pain by slowing down degeneration, minimizing discomfort, and improving mobility to help you avoid surgery and a lifetime of pain-relieving drug prescriptions. They are effective in relieving:
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neck Pain
If you are struggling with an injury or pain, or you are looking for viable, long-term results for ongoing pain, you can rest assured QC Kinetix will help you get back to living your active, happy, and pain-free lifestyle. Contact us today to schedule yourappointment.
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to Charlotte and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
Pain is one of the major reasons we seek medical attention. If ignored, it can have a significant detrimental effect on the quality of your life. Fortunately, you can get safe and effective treatments at QC Kinetix, which can help ease your pain and restore your normal function.
As a leading pain management center in Charlotte, NC, we boast a solid team of physicians and refined pain specialists. This team capitalizes on the latest technologies to identify, diagnose, and treat your pain. Taking a holistic approach, we tailor treatment to meet the individual pain management needs for each patient.
Our specialists provide interventions to minimize the gravity of the pain, improve coping, enhance quality of life, and promote physical functioning. Here are some of the conditions that our experienced physicians can help you cope with:
- Neck and back pain
- Compression fractures
- Cancer-related pain
- Disc disease
- Failed back surgery
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Chest wall pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Nerve entrapment
- Phantom limb/stump pain
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Ischemic pain from peripheral vascular disease
- Bone-on-bone hip arthritis
- Hip tendonitis
If you have any pain that is interfering with your ability to work or undermining your overall quality of life, don’t hesitate to contact QC Kinetix. Our pain specialists can help you manage your discomfort in an efficient manner, restoring your strength and enabling you to live your life to the optimum. Contact us today to book your appointment.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
Is an acute injury or persistent pain getting in the way of your favorite activities? If so, you might want to consider consulting a sports medicine physician. A sportsmedicine physician can help you get back to top form and prevent future injuries.
QC Kinetix offers the best in sports medicine for professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and people with an active lifestyle. Our goal is to provide our patients with individualized treatment for optimal health and injury prevention as they undertake their favorite activities. We take a multidisciplinary approach toour treatment. Our team of specialists encompasses physicians trained in sports medicine with extensive experience in non-surgical musculoskeletal care.
We can treat a wide range of sports-related injuries and conditions, including:
- Foot pain
- Bone and stress fractures
- Calcific tendinitis
- Muscle and tendon tears and strains
- Impingement syndromes
- Nerve entrapment and neuromas
If you have any musculoskeletal injury or sports-related condition, including any medical problem unique to runners, cyclists, swimmers, or various other sports enthusiasts, we’ve got youcovered.
Our specialists will normally examine you to determine whether your condition requires surgery or can be treated by other types of sports medicine procedures. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
Wellness center - Rated #1 in Charlotte, NC!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to Charlotte & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
QC Kinetix is a premier wellness center in Charlotte, NC. We are committed to delivering expedient, quality care to restore your health and fitness. If you have any physical or mental issues that are affecting your quality of life, you can be confident that we will help you recover in body, mind, and spirit.
We have invested in state-of-the-art facilities, so we can offer specialized treatments to restore your general well-being in a convenient and efficient manner. Additionally, we have a team of certified physical therapists, physical rehabilitation specialists, sports medicine physicians, and Low-T therapy specialists.
Our wellness specialists have the expertise and experience to resolve non-emergency and joint problems. They can also handle more severe sports injuries. What’s more, we offer emotional and psychological support, which play a great role in your physical recovery process.
Before you begin a wellness program, our physicians will assess your level of health and fitness in order to develop a personalized care plan that will address all ofyour wellness goals. Contact us today to start your journey back to the life you enjoy.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in Charlotte NC and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
Orthopedics is a field of medicine that deals with diseases and conditions of the musculoskeletalsystem. This system encompasses the bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and nerves. At QC Kinetix, we understand that orthopedic issues can be an impediment to performing your daily life activities efficiently.
So we are committed to helping youget back to your normal life as fast and as painless as possible. Whether you are struggling with a chronic orthopedic condition or you are recovering from an injury, we offer a wide array of services, from assessment and diagnosis to surgery and physical rehabilitation.
Our team of orthopedists can address a variety of orthopedic issues, including:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Back and neck pain
- Degenerative spondylolisthesis
- Injuries caused by trauma and work-related accidents
- Spinal deformities (scoliosis and kyphosis)
- Osteoporosis and compression fractures
At QC Kinetix, we try all possible non-surgical treatments for your orthopedic condition. It’s only when all non-surgical options are unsuccessful that we consider a surgical procedure. Even in the case of surgery, you can rest assured that you are in the right hands.
Our specialists are highly trained and experiencedin minimally invasive procedures. Moreover, they have the ability to restore all major joints. In addition to their advanced training and experience, our medical professionals have a positive attitude and are passionate about providing exceptional service.
So, if you have any musculoskeletal condition or are experiencing any kind of pain and want reliable and affordable orthopedic care in Charlotte, NC, you can’t go wrong with QC Kinetix. Contact us today to get a free quote.
About Charlotte, NC
Located to the east of the Catawba River in the Piedmont region, Charlotte is a major commercial hub in North Carolina. Charlotte is called the Queen City because it was named for Queen Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, the wife of Great Britain’s King George III. Its modern city center, Uptown, is popular for the Levine Museum of the New South, which preserves the memories of the post-Civil War American South.
With annualaverage precipitation of 43 inches distributed uniformly throughout the year, and an annualaverage temperature of 61.5 degrees, the weather in Charlotte, NC is fair and mild. The Queen City is one of the best places to live in the United States, especially if you love a large city with the aura of a small town.
Some of the many reasons you would want to live in Charlotte include great weather, great food, a favorable job market, affordable homes, and a wide range of entertainment options. The Queen City also boasts a high standard of health care. QC Kinetix stands out as one of the leading providers of regenerative care in this cutting edge and alluring city.