Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to Charleston, SC and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
Regenerative medicine is the process of recreating human cells, organs, or tissues to restore normal function. This innovative, highly effective procedure utilizes a variety of treatments, which may include stem cells and growth factors such as mesenchymal stem cells, umbilical allografts, and platelet-richplasma (PRP) therapy to heal and restore your body to optimal function.
As the name suggests, regenerative treatments help your body regenerate cells, tissue, cartilage, and bone. This treatment can be used to relieve chronic pain and treat injuries. It is also effective in eliminating the detrimental effects of aging.
At QC Kinetix, we boast a team of specialists who are dedicated to providing high-quality, personalized treatments plans that are designed to ease pain and help patients return to their daily life activities in a quick and safe manner. Using non-surgical regenerative procedures, our specialists can treat the following conditions:
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Hip pain
- Elbow pain (tendonitis)
- Damaged or degraded cartilage
- Disc problems
- Torn ligaments
- Bone issues
If you are serious about receiving stem cell therapy or any other regenerative treatment from reputable specialists in Charleston, SC, QC Kinetix should be your medical clinic of choice. Our regenerative treatment specialists will examine you and create a personalized treatment plan to help you get back to your normal life quickly and safely. Contact ustoday to schedule your appointment.
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to Charleston and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
As a leading Acute and Chronic Pain Management specialist in Charleston, SC, QC Kinetix focuses on providing safe, reliable, and affordable treatments for a wide range of acute and chronic pain conditions.
Taking a multispecialty approach to pain management, our team of pain specialists provides a comprehensive assessment of each patient, taking into consideration their physical, emotional, and psychological needs. This is in a bid to provide personalized care designed to address a patient’s specific needs.
At QC Kinetix, we believe that a balancedapproach is the most effective strategy for dealing with pain. Our team of specialists is made up of certified physicians, nurses, technicians, and anesthesiologists. These specialists work together with the primary goal of providing the highest level of personalizedcare for all of our patients.
We can manage a wide variety of pain conditions, including:
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Discs
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Compression Fractures of the Spine
- Cancer Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Cervical Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Why Visit QC Kinetix For Your Pain Relief?
- Highly Trained Staff- Our specialists are highly trained and stay up to date with the changing technologies in the field of medicine. They are dedicated to innovation by learning the most effective techniques and treatments for persons struggling with pain.
- Wide Range of Treatments– We provide a vast variety of remedies for pain, including injections, medications, and minimally invasive surgical procedures. We carry out a comprehensive assessment to accurately determine all causes of your pain before we create a personalized treatment plan that suits your specific needs.
- Multispecialty– At QC Kinetix, we have specialists trained in different areas of pain management. This allows us to treat a wide array of problems. We understand that different people struggle with different types of pain, so you will work with a specialist who thoroughly understands your unique situation.
If you are looking for reliablepersonalized attention and comprehensive pain management, contact our medical office in Charleston, SC, today.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
If you are actively engaged in physical activities, oryou are a professional athlete, you are prone to physical injuries. These injuries normally occur when you least expect them. It would be a good idea to know a reputable sports medicine physician in your locality to ensure you can get treatment and get back to your daily life activities as quickly as possible.
A sports medicine physician can help you optimize performance, minimize the risk of injuries, as well asminimize the time you would be away from your daily activities due to an injury. QC Kinetix is a premier provider of sports medicine care in Charleston, SC.
Our goal is to provide cutting-edge treatment solutions for sports-related injuries and conditions to ensure patients can return back to their active lifestyles within the shortest time possible. Our sports medicine specialists are highly trained and experienced to treat virtually all types of sports injuries, including:
- Adductor tendonitis
- Knee or shoulder dislocation
- Hamstring injuries
- Anterior cruciate ligament injuries
- Meniscus tear
- Patella (knee) tendonitis
- Cartilage injury
- Swimmer’s shoulder
If you are suffering from a sports-related injury and are looking for a reliable sports medicine physician in Charleston, SC, you can be confidentyou’ll gethigh-quality care at QC Kinetix. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
Wellness center - Rated #1 in Charleston, SC!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to Charleston & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
As a premier wellness center in Charleston, SC, QC Kinetix focuses on delivering the highest standard of health and fitness services for patients looking to improve their physical condition and sense of well-being.
We integrate advanced wellness solutions with individualized treatment plans to help you reach your health and fitness goals in an efficient and non-invasive manner. Whether you are struggling with physical pain, psychological issues, a sexualdisorder such as erectile dysfunction or Low T, you can rest assured knowing you will get the highest quality of service and attain the best possible results for your condition.
We pride ourselves with having a highly trained and experienced team of medical professionals and wellness specialists. Before you start the journey to your wellness goals, our specialists will assess your health and fitness level to determine a wellness program that will work best for you.
This will help us create a personalized solution designed to improve your well-being holistically so you can experience true wellness and long-term results. If you have any issues that are affecting your quality of life, don’t hesitate to contact QC Kinetix for an examination to begin your journey back to complete health and well-being. Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in Charleston SC and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
Pain is normally an indication of an underlying condition. Therefore, you shouldn’t ignore painin any part of your body. If not treated in time, a minor pain may progress to a more severe and costly condition.
If you are experiencing pain in your muscles, joints, bones, or spine you should contact an orthopedist as soon as possible. An orthopedist is the ideal specialist for any of the following conditions:
- Bone injuries
- Deformed joints
- Chronic joint or muscle pain
- Swelling around the joints
- Back pains that make it difficult to stand upright
QC Kinetix is a leading orthopedic clinic in Charleston, SC. When it comes to orthopedic problems, you can trust QC Kinetix to get you back to your normal life in a safe and efficient manner. Our goal is to get you back to a happy, pain-free life as soon as possible. To accomplish that, we develop personalized orthopedic treatment programs based on each patient’s specific needs.
Whether you need specialized care for a fractured bone, a sports injury, or a joint that is wearing down due to old age, our team of certified and experienced experts will diagnose the problem and find a viable solution. Our orthopedic specialists can handle:
- Degenerative muscle diseases
- Injuries, including accident and sports injuries
- Back pain
- Knee pain
In the spirit of delivering the best in orthopedic care, we have invested in the latest imaging technology and scanners. Other technologies we offer include CT-Scan and X-ray geared to deliver fast, accurate diagnoses.
So, if you are looking for reliable and affordable care for any minor, urgent, or complex orthopedic injury in Charleston, SC, QC Kinetix is your orthopedic clinic of choice. Contact us today for a free quote and to schedule an appointment.
About Charleston, SC
Founded in 1670, Charleston is known for its cobblestone streets, pastel antebellum houses, and horse-drawn carriages. It was originally known as Charles Town, named after King Charles II. This port city of South Carolina is located on the Charleston Harbor, an Atlantic Ocean inlet formed by the convergence of the Cooper, Ashley, and Wando rivers.
This historic city was nicknamed the “Holy City” thanks to its tolerance for all religions, and being home to a number of historic churches. Popular for its rich history, ever-fresh architecture, one-of-a-kind restaurants, and friendly residents, Charleston is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South Carolina. It has received various honors including “The Most Polite and Hospitable City in the U.S” by Southern Livingmagazine and “America’s Most Friendly City” by Condé Nast Travelerin 2014. Another area where Charleston excels is healthcare. QC Kinetix is one of the leading sports medicine centers in the city, with a team of highly trained and experienced sports medicine physicians.