Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to Piper Glen, NC and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
QC Kinetix offers a variety of regenerative therapies that capitalize on the body’s natural healing processes to promote recovery and restoration of function. Tissues that can benefit from regenerative treatments include cartilage, tendon, and ligament.
We employ a range of techniques to treat our patients in Piper Glen, Charlotte. These include:
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
PRP is a blood product prepared by concentrating your platelets in plasma while eliminating other cells. PRP injections have the potential to improve and accelerate the body’s own healing systems for various injuries.
Platelets are found in blood and are responsible for triggering the clotting process and healing after injury. When exposed to an injury or damaged tissue, platelets become stimulated and release substances known as growth factors. These are potent proteins that stimulate reparative cells to heal the injury.
Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cell therapy involves using the body’s own stem cells to promote healing of ligament, tendon, and soft tissue injuries. At QC Kinetix, we extract the stem cells from bone marrow, tendon tissue, or adipose tissue and then process them in our laboratory.
These cells have the ability to multiply and regenerate the specific type of tissue that is injured or damaged. This helps to accelerate natural healing. Stem cells also avert inflammation and stimulate other cells into the injury.
If you’re looking for reliable and affordable stem cell treatment, PRP therapy, or neuropathy treatment in Piper Glen, you can’t go wrong with QC Kinetix.
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to Piper Glen and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
If you suffer from chronic or persistent pain, QC Kinetix can help you manage the pain and restore your comfort. We provide a comprehensive pain management program to help patients understand and manage their pain.
There are many approaches to dealing with pain. These require a specialized team working with you to manage it from all angles effectively. Our pain management team is composed of pain physicians, physiotherapists, psychologists, and occupational therapists, among other specialists.
We can help you deal with any of the following conditions:
• Lower back pain
• Neck pain
• Unremitting headaches and facial pain
• Neuropathic pain
• Post-surgical pain
• Cancer-related pain
• Phantom limb
• Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
If you suffer from any pain that can't let you perform your duties effectively or is affecting your overall quality of life, get in touch with QC Kinetix as soon as possible. We are the most sought after pain clinic in Piper Glen, Charlotte.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
QC Kinetix boasts a team of physicians trained in sports medicine. Our team can help you determine whether your condition can be managed by non-surgical treatment, or it requires a surgical procedure.
Whether you're a professional athlete, weekend warrior, child, or active retiree, you're welcome at our Piper Glen clinic. We treat a range of sports-related illnesses and musculoskeletal injuries. These include:
• Sports concussions
• Bone and stress fractures
• Foot pain
• Muscle and tendon strains and tears
• Impingement syndromes
• Nerve entrapment
Our specialists also address medical issues unique to female athletes, swimmers, cyclists, and different other sports enthusiasts. If you have any sports-related injury or condition, QC Kinetix should be your go-to clinic in Piper Glen.
Wellness center - Rated #1 in Piper Glen, Charlotte, NC!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to Piper Glen & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
Testosterone is the hormone responsible for male characteristics such as a deep voice, facial hair, and muscular build. It also promotes the production of red blood cells, bone strength, and mood. Testosterone also enhances your thinking ability.
Low testosterone levels, often referred to as Low-T, can lead to unwanted symptoms such as:
• Reduced sexual performance
• Depression or anxiety
• Weight gain
• Reduced energy
• Reduced muscle mass
At QC Kinetix, we can identify the cause of your Low-T and offer appropriate therapy to restore your levels. After Low-T Therapy by our experienced physicians, you can expect improvement in sexual performance, increased strength, increased muscle mass, and improved mood.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in Piper Glen NC and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
Orthopedics is a branch of medicine that focuses on diseases that affect the musculoskeletal system. The system includes the bones, tendons, muscles, nerves, and ligaments. Orthopedic issues can affect your ability to perform everyday activities effectively.
At QC Kinetix, we’re committed to treating your musculoskeletal issues and ensuring you get back to your normal life in the quickest and most pain-free manner. Whether you have a chronic orthopedic condition or recovering from an injury, you can benefit from our wide range of orthopedic services.
Our team of experienced orthopedists can help you with a range of issue, including:
• Neck and back pain
• Degenerative disc disease
• Degenerative spondylolisthesis
• Injuries resulting from trauma or work-related accidents
• Compression fractures
• Spinal deformities
Our specialists try their best to use non-surgical interventions for your orthopedic injury or condition. However, when no non-surgical option delivers the desired results, the specialists may recommend the best surgical procedure. Our specialists have the expertise and extensive experience in all aspects of orthopedic treatment.
Even in the case of a surgical procedure, you can be confident you’ll get the highest standard of care. So if you suffer from any musculoskeletal condition and looking for reliable orthopedic care in Piper Glen, Charlotte, QC Kinetix should be your go-to clinic. Contact us today to schedule a personalized evaluation.
About Piper Glen, NC
Piper Glen is a neighbor in Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. It has a population of about 8,200 and is one of the best places to live in North Carolina. This neighborhood offers its residents a sparse urban feel.
It boasts a world-class Clubhouse featuring 35,000 square feet of pure elegance, event facilities, casual and fine dining. There’s also an award-winning Golf Shop. Some of the coolest neighborhoods near Piper Glen include Raintree, Ballantyne West, Southeast Charlotte, and Provincetowne.