QC Kinetix is a leading wellness center in NoDa, Charlotte. Our goal is to provide high quality, affordable care to restore your health and fitness. We offer a range of treatment techniques geared to help you recover both physically and mentally.
Our team of specialists includes physical therapists, sports medicine physicians, Low-T therapists, physical rehabilitation specialists, and regenerative medicine experts.
Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to NoDa, NC and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
Regenerative Medicine is a branch of medicine that focuses on regenerating or replacing human cells, organs, or tissues to restore normal function. At QC Kinetix, we offer quality regenerative medicine therapies to treat a variety of conditions, including:
• Multiple sclerosis
• Hip pain
• Back pain
• Shoulder pain
• Knee pain
• Neck pain
We have a team of physicians with expertise and experience with two of the major forms of regenerative medicine treatment:
- Stem Cell Therapy: Stem cell therapy involves the injection of stem cells directly into the injured area. This treatment stimulates the body to regenerate its damaged tissues.
Stem cell injections also contain hyaluronic acid, which is effective in alleviating pain, lubricating joints, and restoring mobility. Stem cell therapy is ideal for those with a joint injury or suffering from arthritis.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy: PRP therapy involves injecting plasma enriched with the patient’s own platelets into the injured area. This minimally invasive procedure is effective in promoting long-term healing and pain relief. It is ideal for those who lead an active lifestyle and want to avoid the downtime that comes with surgical procedures.
If you’re looking for a reliable, long-term solution for any kind of injury or pain, QC Kinetix should be your go-to clinic. Visit our NoDa office today for a personalized evaluation to determine if regenerative medicine treatment is right for you.
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to NoDa and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
QC Kinetix is known as one of the best pain clinics in NoDa, Charlotte. The pain management unit at QC Kinetix employs a multi-disciplinary approach in the examination and diagnosis of patients. This comprehensive approach results in the best treatment plan for each patient.
Our goal is to provide solutions to minimize the intensity of the pain, improve coping, promote physical functioning, and to improve quality of life. Our team of pain management specialists includes anesthesiologists, orthopedists, and physiotherapists.
We can help you deal with any of the following conditions:
• Back and neck pain
• Disc disease
• Compression fractures
• Cancer-related pain
• Chest wall pain
• Failed back surgery
• Phantom limb pain
• Disc disease
• Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
• Spinal stenosis
• Peripheral neuropathy
• Ischemic pain
• Sacroiliac pain
If you’re struggling with any chronic or acute pain, QC Kinetix should be your go-to pain clinic. Our pain management specialists can help relieve your discomfort efficiently and restore your strength. This will help restore your normal life.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
If you’re an athlete or you lead an active lifestyle, sports injuries are inevitable. These injuries can affect your ability to perform everyday activities and your overall quality of life. At QC Kinetix, we take a multi-disciplinary approach to take care of your sports-related injuries.
Our certified specialists have advanced training in sports medicine and other related specialties. We work closely with you to understand your specific case and offer personalized care to restore health, so you can get back to your everyday activities.
At QC Kinetix, our specialists begin your examination by discussing your symptoms and performing a physical exam. Once they diagnose the injury or condition, we develop a treatment plan that suits your specific condition.
We treat a variety of sports-related injuries and conditions at our NoDa office. These include:
• Foot pain
• Calcific tendinitis
• Bone and stress fractures
• Muscle and tendon tears
• Impingement syndromes
• Nerve entrapment and neuromas
If you have any sports-related injury or condition, don’t hesitate to contact QC Kinetix. Whether you’re a professional athlete, a weekend warrior, or simply leading an active lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
Wellness center - Rated #1 in NoDa, NC!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to NoDa & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
Testosterone is a hormone produced in the bodies of both men and women. However, men have higher testosterone levels compared to women. This hormone plays an integral role in fertility and puberty.
Testosterone also affects sexual desire. It also influences the development of various male characteristics. It promotes an increase in muscle mass, bone density, physical strength, and body hair.
Testosterone levels in your body decline as you get older, especially from age 30 onwards. These levels can become too low, resulting in detrimental effects such as:
• Decreased sexual performance
• Emotional instability
• Loss of muscle mass and strength
Low T Therapy can help reverse the effects of low testosterone levels. If you’re looking for a reliable Low T Therapy provider in NoDa, you can’t go wrong with QC Kinetix.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in NoDa NC and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
Orthopedics is a branch of medicine that focuses on diseases and conditions that affect the musculoskeletal system. The musculoskeletal system comprises the muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves, and bones.
Orthopedic issues can affect your ability to perform everyday activities. It can also undermine your overall quality of life. At QC Kinetix, we can treat your orthopedic issues and help you get back to your normal life as quickly as possible.
We have a team of certified and experienced orthopedists who can treat various orthopedic issues, including:
• Back and neck pain
• Degenerative disc disease
• Spinal deformities
If you suffer from any musculoskeletal condition and are looking for a reliable and affordable orthopedic care in NoDa, QC Kinetix should be your go-to clinic.
About NoDa, NC
NoDa is short for North Davidson. It is a popular arts district in Charlotte, NC. It is located in North Charlotte neighborhood, about a mile northeast of Uptown.
NoDa is home to musicians, chefs, muralists, and mixologists, among other talented artists. Whether you’re looking for award-winning cuisine, craft beer, tattoos, or custom gift, you will find whatever you need in NoDa.
In 2017, C5 Readers recognized NoDa as Charlotte’s best neighborhood. What’s more, NoDa residents are dedicated to promoting arts, living environmentally friendly lifestyles, and small businesses.