Looking for regenerative medicine or stem cell therapy-based treatment in Ballantyne, Charlotte. Then you’ve come to the right place.
QC Kinetix is a premier provider for Regenerative Medicine Treatment to meet all of your healthcare needs.
Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to Myers Park, Charlotte, NC and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
Regenerative medicine capitalizes on the body’s natural healing processes to renew and regenerate damaged tissues and organs. It promotes the restoration of damaged cells while helping you avoid the complications and downtime associated with surgeries.
As a premier provider of regenerative treatment in Myers Park, Charlotte, QC Kinetix offers patients a range of efficient, safe, and long-term treatments. These include Stem Cell Therapy, PRP Therapy, and Neuropathy Treatment.
Stem Cell Therapy: Stem cell therapy involves the injection of stem cells into the injured area. This stimulates the body to reconstructs its damaged tissue. Stem cell injections also contain hyaluronic acid, which promotes pain relief, joints lubrication, and mobility restoration. If you’ve suffered a joint injury or have arthritis, stem cell therapy can be an ideal treatment option for you.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy: PRP Therapy involves injecting a concentrated mixture of your own blood platelets into an injured area. This stimulates natural healing and tissue regeneration. Platelets have a natural ability to repair and stimulate other cells to regenerate damaged tissue. This capability has revolutionized the treatment of a variety of diseases and conditions. PRP therapy can be ideal for you if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
• Knee, neck, back, shoulder, joint, elbow, or hip pain
• Degraded cartilage and ligaments
• Plantar fasciitis
• Disc issues
• Bone issues, including arthritis, osteoarthritis, and osteoporosis
So, if you are looking for reliable and affordable regenerative treatment in Myers Park, QC Kinetix should be your go-to clinic.
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to Myers Park and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
Pain encompasses a range of disorders. These include chronic pain, acute pain, and cancer-related pain. It can even be a combination of these. Moreover, pain can come from several different causes, including injury, nerve damage, surgery, and metabolic issues such as diabetes.
At QC Kinetix, we help people to cope with their pain conditions. We have a team of qualified pain management specialists who can evaluate, diagnose, and treat different kinds of pain. As a premier pain clinic in Myers Park, our goal is to minimize the severity of the pain, enhance coping, improve quality of life, and promote physical functioning.
Below is a list of some of the conditions our pain specialists can address:
• Back and neck pain
• Disc disease
• Compression fractures
• Cancer-related pain
• Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
• Chest wall pain
• Spinal stenosis
• Failed back surgery
• Phantom limb pain
• Peripheral neuropathy
• Ischemic pain
• Hip tendonitis
If you have any pain that can’t let you perform your daily life activities efficiently, get in touch with QC Kinetix. Our pain management specialists will help restore your comfort and strength, allowing you to live a more fulfilling life.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
QC Kinetix has a team of experienced sports medicine physicians who focus on non-surgical musculoskeletal care. The team will normally perform a comprehensive examination, helping you determine whether your condition requires surgery or is treatable by other treatment options.
Whether you’re a professional athlete, a weekend warrior, a fitness enthusiast, a young child, or an active retiree, QC Kinetix has got you covered. Our specialists can also address medical issues unique to runners, swimmers, cyclists, and different other sports enthusiasts.
We are committed to preventing and treating sports-related injuries and conditions. Below is a list of some of the issues our specialists can handle:
• Foot pain
• Calcific tendinitis
• Bone and stress fractures
• Muscle and tendon strains and tears
• Nerve entrapment and neuromas
• Impingement syndromes
If you have any sports-related injury or condition, don’t hesitate to contact QC Kinetix. You can even visit our office at Myers Park for a one-on-one consultation with our experienced sports medicine specialists.
Wellness center - Rated #1 in Myers Park!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to Myers Park & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
Testosterone plays an integral role in the efficient functioning of your muscles, brains, bones, liver, and various other organs and tissues. It is responsible for:
• Sexual performance
• Red blood cell production
• Promoting bone health
• Regulating fat distribution
• Stabilizing mood
• Promoting growth and strength
Testosterone levels are normally at their peak in your early 30s. The levels steadily decrease as you get older. Besides age, medical conditions like obesity, heart disease, and high blood pressure can also affect testosterone levels.
Low testosterone, commonly known as Low T normally manifests itself through the following symptoms:
• Sexual dysfunction
• Loss of stamina
• Reduced enthusiasm for life
• Muscle weakness
At QC Kinetix, we offer advanced Low T Therapy to help you restore your testosterone levels and reverse Low-T symptoms. Contact us today to schedule a personalized evaluation to determine if Low T Therapy is right for you.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in Myers Park, Charlotte, NC and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
QC Kinetix is one of the leading orthopedic care centers in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our world-class orthopedic specialists can treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions. So, when painful joints, muscles, or bones interrupt your life, you can rest assured QC Kinetix’s team of orthopedists will help.
Our goal is to help you get back to your daily life activities in a timely and safe manner. Our specialists try their best to use non-surgical treatment for your orthopedic condition. This may include physical therapy, stem cell treatment, PRP injections, and medications.
However, when surgery is inevitable, we normally go for the fastest recovery by employing minimally invasive procedures whenever possible. We have the expertise, technology, and tools to treat your condition, relieve pain, and restore mobility.
So if you’re looking for a reliable and affordable orthopedic care in Myers Park, QC Kinetix should be your go-to clinic.
About Myers Park, Charlotte, NC
Myers Park is an affluent neighborhood in Charlotte, NC. It has a population of about 12,500 and offers its residents a dense suburban feel. The neighborhood features high-end boutiques, chic restaurants, and gourmet grocery stores.
Notable restaurants include Bar Marcel and YAFO kitchen. For outdoor enthusiasts, there’s the Booty Loop cycling trail that cuts across the heart of the neighborhood. There’s also the Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary, which features herb and rose gardens.