Pain is your body’s way of telling you that something’s wrong. Unfortunately, the body can be a little overzealous in communicating this to you. When pain starts to affect the way you live your life, you might become desperate for it to stop.
So, desperate that you might be willing to risk surgery and an extended recovery. Fortunately, surgery might not be the only solution. Regenerative medicine, though a relatively new field, is showing outstanding results.
Speak to us today about your pain management options and how regenerative medicine can help you.
Never heard of regenerative medicine. That's not surprising; it is cutting edge medicine. Instead of trying to drug the body into submission, it works within the body's cells. It stimulates the healing processes of your body.
Kickstart the healing at QC Kinetix. We’re proud to serve the Midtown Metropolitan area.
Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to Midtown, Charlotte, NC and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
We use a range of advanced, proven techniques. The techniques make it possible to halt and reverse some degenerative conditions such as arthritis. They’re also effective at treating other musculoskeletal issues.
- Stem Cell Treatment: If you’ve injured a joint or battle with arthritis, stem cell therapy is an excellent option. Stem cells are unique in that they can adapt to whatever form the body needs. They can mimic blood cells as easily as skin cells.
We inject these cells into the joint, which are carried in a solution of Hyaluronic Acid. The acid gives immediate pain relief while the cells begin the healing process.
- PRP Therapy: Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy works slightly differently. The platelets stimulate the body to produce new stem cells. The new stem cells then get to work at regenerating damaged tissue. The treatment is non-invasive and saves you having to take painkillers every day.
- Neuropathy Treatment: The nervous system is both beautiful and sophisticated. Think of it as the body's supercomputer. It relays signals, controls actions, and helps us to interact with the outside world. When something goes wrong here, it can be excruciating.
Book an appointment with us, and let's talk about your treatment choices.
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to Midtown and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
We specialize in the management of pain. But we're not just going to offer symptomatic relief. That's not the correct way to help the body heal. Instead, we take a holistic view. We base our treatment plan on strengthening the body and helping it overcome injury.
We look for long-term solutions.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
You take your training seriously. You are building towards peak performance, and then some. Then you’re injured. This setback doesn’t need to be the end, though. Contact one of our sports medicine specialists and let them examine you.
We take our medicine as seriously as you approach your training. That's why we're able to offer cutting edge treatments that few others can. We'll create a custom plan to speed your recovery. When you're done, this setback will be a mere blip on the radar.
Wellness center - Rated #1 in Midtown, NC!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to Midtown & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
A man might have low testosterone levels for several reasons. Some men are born with lower levels. Others experience a drop due to stress, injury, or aging. The reason why your testosterone levels are low is not that much of an issue.
What matters is that we can help to reverse that. We’ll help your body to up production naturally. You’ll feel better, find it easier to build muscle, and have more stamina in the boardroom and bedroom.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in Midtown, Charlotte, NC and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
Orthopedics is concerned with the musculoskeletal system. That means the bones, the muscles that move them, nerves, and the tendons and ligaments as well. This system is one of the most important in the body.
If something is wrong, you’ll experience pain and lose mobility. Speak to our specialists for non-surgical treatment options for your injury.
Why QC Kinetix?
We’re the premier wellness center serving the Midtown Metro area. We’re dedicated to bringing our patients lasting relief from painful injuries and debilitating conditions. We have a team of highly committed and skilled specialists to treat what ails you.
We’re different because we believe in the body’s ability to heal itself. Sometimes the body needs some help, and we’re here to provide that assistance.
Book a consultation and let’s see what we can do for you. We’ll start by establishing what the underlying condition is. Without doing this, any treatment is a stop-gap measure. Then we’ll assess whether you’re a good candidate for treatment.
If you’re amongst the small number of cases that we can’t treat, we’ll tell you straight away. We won’t waste your time or money on something that might not work.
If you're a good candidate, we'll work out your treatment regimen. Our priority is to help you avoid surgery. There will be times when this is impossible, but that's less often than you think.
If you’re looking for an affordable, effective, and long-term solution to painful conditions, book your consultation today.
About Midtown in Charlotte, NC
This area is within walking distance from Uptown but maintains a unique ambiance. Residents here have always enjoyed shopping. The Charlottetown Mall, built-in 1959, was the Southeast’s first enclosed mall.
We’d consider it quaint by today’s standards, but it was a big deal back then. It had the first twin theatre in North Carolina, costing a scandalous million dollars. It had an upscale feel and plenty of department stores.
Naturally, things had to change. Bigger and better malls were built, and the Charlottetown Mall had to change. Developers hit on a blend of condos, offices, fine dining, and shopping as a solution.
The Metropolitan is the contemporary incarnation of this and offers unparalleled views. The Sugar Creek Greenway allows residents and guests plenty of space to walk, cycle, or enjoy being outside.
Midtown has a lot more to offer, though. Don’t miss out on the Kings Drive Farmers Market for all your fresh supplies. The veggies are so fresh you can almost still smell the soil. There are many tasty homemade treats that you’ll love to try.
Afterward, why not follow the Trail of History on the Greenway? Learn more about the history of Charlotte and then enjoy one of Mama Ricotta's world-famous calzones.