Do you suffer from a chronic condition and no treatment you’ve tried seems to work? Maybe you should try regenerative medicine.
This advanced treatment technique involves capitalizing on the body's natural healing abilities via therapies such as Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy, Stem Cell Therapy, and Neuropathy Treatment. It takes advantage of particular healing agents extracted from your own body to accelerate healing and minimize the adverse effects of an injury.
Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to Cotswold, NC and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
Stem Cell Therapy is one of the major regenerative treatment techniques used by QC Kinetix. This treatment involves the use of stem cells to stimulate the healing of damaged tissues in the body. At QC Kinetix, we extract the stem cells from your own body via bone marrow or adipose tissues.
We then re-inject them into the injured area. Stems cells can transform into any type of cell. As such, they can repair tissue in various areas of the body. They can promote healing by triggering a recovery process only possible through stem cell treatment.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is another form of regenerative treatment. It involves the use of platelets extracted from your own blood using a centrifuge. The platelets are then re-injected into the injured area.
Platelets possess natural healing properties and can promote repair of damaged tissue. They have growth factors that stimulate the body’s natural healing process.
It’s worth noting that regenerative medicine is not surgery. It encompasses non-invasive. The major benefit of regenerative treatments is that they’re a natural way to treat chronic conditions without surgery or pain medication.
They help you avoid the prolonged downtime associated with surgical procedures. Contact QC Kinetix today and schedule a personalize examination to find out if you qualify for regenerative medicine.
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to Cotswold and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
Pain can change your life significantly if it’s too much. It can affect your ability to perform the activities you enjoy in life. It can undermine the overall quality of your life.
If pain is beginning to impact your lifestyle negatively, you must seek pain management help at QC Kinetix, a reputable pain clinic in Cotswold. We have a team of specialists trained to manage all kinds of pain.
Our pain management specialists can help you cope with both physical and psychological pain. At QC Kinetix, we offer safe, non-drug techniques to ensure quick relief from your pain. Below is a list of conditions that we can help you cope with:
• Back and neck pain
• Disc disease
• Compression fractures
• Cancer-related pain
• Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
• Failed back surgery
• Chest wall pain
• Nerve entrapment
• Peripheral neuropathy
• Spinal stenosis
• Sacroiliac joint pain
• Hip tendonitis
• Ischemic pain
So, if you’re looking for a reliable and affordable pain clinic in Cotswold, QC Kinetix should be your go-to clinic.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
Sports Medicine involves the application of medical and scientific knowledge to diagnose, manage, and rehabilitate injuries that result from sports, exercise, or recreational activities. At QC Kinetix, our goal is to help you recover from a sports-related injury, prevent future injuries, and improve your athletic performance.
We offer a comprehensive range of sports medicine services, including state-of-the-art diagnostics and treatments. We customize treatment plans based on your specific condition. A treatment plan may include physician services, nutrition, physical therapy, and athletic training.
Our sports medicine specialists in Cotswold treat not only professional athletes but also weekend warriors and patients looking for better results from their fitness programs. If you’ve suffered an injury and are looking to regain full function or you've got a physical disability and want to improve your mobility, you’re welcome to our sports medicine center.
Our specialists can address the following sports-related conditions:
• Foot pain
• Bone fractures
• Calcific tendinitis
• Muscle and tendon strains and tears
• Impingement syndromes
• Nerve entrapment
Wellness center - Rated #1 in Cotswold, NC!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to Cotswold & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
Testosterone is an essential male hormone responsible for:
• Red blood cell production
• Regulating fat distribution
• Sexual performance
• Stabilizing mood
• Promoting bone health
• Promoting muscle development
• Promoting growth and strength
Testosterone levels normally decline as you get older, especially after you clock 30 years. The levels can also be affected by medical conditions such as heart disease, obesity, and high blood pressure. Low testosterone levels can have a number of detrimental effects, including:
• Reduced sexual performance
• Loss of stamina
• Muscle weakness
• Reduced enjoyment of life
At QC Kinetix, we provide Low T Therapy services to help patients restore their testosterone levels and reverse Low-T symptoms. Contact us today to schedule a personalized evaluation to determine if Low T Therapy is right for you.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in Cotswold NC and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
When musculoskeletal conditions such as painful joints, muscles, or bones interrupt your life, a refined team of orthopedists at QC Kinetix is ready to help. We’re committed to helping you get back to your daily life activities with minimal disruption.
Our orthopedic specialists try their best to use non-surgical treatment for your condition. These treatments may include Stem Cell Treatment, PRP Therapy, and Physical Therapy. However, if none of the non-surgical procedures are successful, they may recommend the best surgical procedure for your condition.
We have the expertise, technology, and tools to address a variety of orthopedic issues, including:
• Degenerative disc disease
• Degenerative spondylolisthesis
• Spinal deformities
• Back and neck pain
• Osteoporosis and compression fractures
So, if you’re looking for reliable and affordable orthopedic care in Cotswold, Charlotte, QC Kinetix has got you covered.
About Cotswold, NC
Cotswold is a neighborhood of Charlotte in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. It is at the intersection of Sharon Amity and Randolph roads. With a population of about 4,700, the neighborhood is a great place for living and shopping with easy access to Uptown Charlotte.
A few minutes from Uptown Charlotte, the neighborhood is an excellent location, offering residents everything they need close to home and high-rated public schools.