Looking for regenerative medicine or stem cell therapy-based treatment in Ballantyne, Charlotte. Then you’ve come to the right place.
QC Kinetix is a premier provider for Regenerative Medicine Treatment to meet all of your healthcare needs.
Medical clinic - Non-surgical regeneration
Stem Cell Therapy - Free Consultation!
- Offering advanced stem cell therapy and injections for knees and for pain in other joints
- Local to Ballantyne, NC and proudly serving nearby areas
- Read our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Not sure what type of treatment you need? Consult with our pain relief doctors to find out!
At QC Kinetix, we offer a range of advanced Regenerative Medicine therapies, including PRP Therapy, Neuropathy Treatment, and Stem Cell Therapy. For years, we've used these all-natural therapies to treat patients suffering from a variety of conditions successfully.
Regenerative medicine is today’s most effective, non-invasive technique to improve patients’ quality of life. We have a team of experienced regenerative medicine specialists who can treat conditions such as:
• Knee and Hip Pain
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Tendon Sprains
• Elbow and shoulder pain
• Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
Pain management physician - call now!
- Our new patient experience is highly rated, with 5-star reviews online
- Get advanced holistic treatments for chronic knee pain, back pain management and more.
- Professional, affordable, top-tier services available from our expert medical providers
- Local to Ballantyne and serving nearby areas.
- Need to find relief now? Call to schedule a consultation appointment.
- No insurance? No problem.
Pain can cause more than just physical hurt. It can interfere with your quality of life, undermining your ability to do the things you enjoy. Fortunately, we can help you deal with your pain.
As the leading Pain Management clinic in Ballantyne, QC Kinetix can work with you to develop a treatment strategy to manage your pain. We’re committed to helping you get back to your normal life as quickly as possible.
We have a team of certified pain management specialists. They use some of the most advanced pain management methods, usually without the need for surgery. Our experienced specialists can help you deal with any of the following conditions:
• Back and neck pain
• Disk disease
• Compression fractures
• Cancer-related pain
• Hip tendonitis
• Failed back surgery
• Sacroiliac joint pain
• Spinal stenosis
• Migraine and other headaches
• Bone-on-bone hip arthritis
• Peripheral neuropathy
• Chest wall pain
• Post-surgery pain
• Ischemic pain
If you have any pain that is affecting your quality of life, get in touch with QC Kinetix as soon as possible. Our pain management specialists will examine your condition and provide you with the most appropriate treatment to help you get back to your normal life.
Sports medicine physician - don't let injuries get you down
- Get the best, most advanced non-surgical knee pain management from top providers at QC Kinetix.
- Our local doctors are highly-rated with 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google
- Not sure what you need? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation, and find out today!
Sports injuries are those injuries that you suffer during sports or exercise. You can injure any part of your body during sports. However, the term ‘sports injuries’ often refers to injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
Sports medicine is a field of medicine that focuses on helping people recover from sports injuries, prevent future injuries, and improve their athletic performance. Competitive athletes are more susceptible to sports injuries.
This can be attributed to the overuse of particular muscle groups and the intense nature of their training. Children are also susceptible to sports injuries because they’re still developing physically.
At QC Kinetix, we offer high-quality Sports Medicine for professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and those who lead an active lifestyle. We are committed to providing personalized treatment to ensure optimal health and injury prevention for our patients.
Our team of specialists includes physicians with expertise in expertise in sports medicine and extensive experience in non-surgical musculoskeletal care. We can help you deal with any of the following conditions:
• Foot pain
• Calcific tendinitis
• Bone and stress fractures
• Impingement syndromes
• Muscle and tendon tears and strains
• Nerve entrapment and neuromas
If you have any sports-related injury or musculoskeletal condition, don’t hesitate to contact QC Kinetix. You can even visit our office in Ballantyne for a personalized evaluation to determine what sports medicine procedure suits your condition.
Wellness center - Rated #1 in Ballantyne, NC!
Low T Therapy - for peak performance
- Highly rated wellness center - check out our patient testimonials
- Providing top tier low testosterone therapy solutions
- Our clinic physicians are local to Ballantyne & serve patients in nearby areas.
- Not sure what you need? Find the best solution by scheduling an appointment today!
Testosterone is a male sex hormone responsible for maintaining:
• Bone density
• Muscle mass and strength
• Fat distribution
• Red blood cell production
• Facial and body hair
• Sperm production
Testosterone production in the body is at its highest during adolescence and early adulthood. The levels of this critical hormone decline as you get older. You may experience some of the following signs and symptoms as your testosterone levels decline:
• Change in sleep pattern – Low testosterone levels can lead to insomnia or other sleep problems.
• Sexual performance issues – This may include reduced libido, reduced spontaneous erections, and infertility.
• Physical changes – You may experience a number of physical changes, including reduced muscle mass and strength, increased body fat, and reduced bone density.
• Emotional changes – Low testosterone levels may lead to a decrease in self-confidence or enthusiasm. You may feel depressed or have difficulty concentrating.
At QC Kinetix, we offer advanced Low T Therapy geared to reverse the above symptoms and improve your vitality.
Orthopedic clinic - contact us for a free quote
- Searching online for pain relief near me? Consult with a professional doctor at QC Kinetix.
- Our pain management experts are experience when it comes to non-surgical remedies and will help you find the best treatment to suit your need.
- Local orthopedic clinic with offices in Ballantyne NC and beyond.
- Read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a new patient.
QC Kinetix is one of the leading providers for orthopedic treatments in North Carolina. Our world-class orthopedic specialists can treat a range of musculoskeletal issues. We are committed to relieving patients’ pain and improving their mobility so they can enjoy healthy, active lives.
Our team of orthopedists can help you deal with various orthopedic issues, including:
• Back and neck pain
• Degenerative disk disease
• Injuries resulting from trauma and work-related accidents
• Spinal deformities
• Osteoporosis and compression fractures
• Degenerative spondylolisthesis
Our specialists will evaluate your condition using state-of-the-art scanning technology. They’ll then prepare a treatment and rehabilitation plan to address your specific needs. So, if you’re looking for reliable orthopedic care in Ballantyne, QC Kinetix should be your go-to clinic.
About Ballantyne, NC
Ballantyne is a high-end neighborhood in the city of Charlotte, NC. It covers a 2,000-acre area and features luxury home communities, townhouses, apartment complexes, as well as assisted living communities.
Ballantyne offers easy access to schools, shopping, and other essential amenities. This makes it a great choice for those looking for an upscale living environment that is within minutes of all basic amenities. The neighborhood boasts a selection of theaters, restaurants, boutique shops, and grocery stores.
It is also home to St. Matthew Catholic Church, the United States’ largest Catholic congregation. For outdoor enthusiasts, Ballantyne offers the Blakeney Shopping Center, a world-class outdoor mall with outdoor dining and a playground. Other notable shopping destinations in the area are Stonecrest and Ballantyne Village shopping centers.